Sunday, July 1, 2012

Unrestrained rage.

Not really having a local gaming store that I care for I pre-ordered the 6th Ed. rulebook last weekend. I could have just picked one up at the thrice damned Jester's Cap (they banned my grandma you know.) But I didn't want to give them my business. Monday I got a message that it was dispatched by GW. I was really hoping to get it a day or so early but when it wasn't with the mail on Friday I wasn't really that upset. But Saturday has come and gone and no one from my gaming group has received their copy. We ordered it early, nearly as soon as we found out. All in the hope that when we each got to our respective homes from our jobs on Saturday that the book would be there waiting, ready to show us what the future holds. Instead we got nothing. But I pre-ordered and this is the price I pay. So I go to sleep tonight somewhat angry and upset. Our weekend of trial games will not be. So we will not get to play the new rules until next Sunday. At least there was the FAQ glad I can understand that without the rules... Oh wait.

Thought for the day:
Hope is the first step on the road to Disappointment.

Have been pretty busy working on terrain. Maybe I will post about that tomorrow sometime.

To everyone who did get the rules, have fun with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?