It's been awhile, but the blog has finally caught up to me. I don't have a finished model to post this week. That's not to say there is nothing! I have here a long in coming squad of Cadian Rough Riders squad which I have been working on for a rather long time. I started converting the first one in 2012!!! You can see a post about that HERE. I've posted about them here and there since then, but now they are finally getting some much needed paint!
Not being a Fantasy [R.I.P.] player, I've never had to paint any horses before, so that's where I started working here. I finished them in April or so and then having to do base layers on the riders has caused me to stretch out painting them ever since. I loathe doing base colors. Today I finally finished the base colors and even threw a wash on. I hope to keep rolling along and finish them by next week. That way I can start a new project before the next blog post.
I think I have mentioned it before but they are going to be magnetized to allow for some variation, if I ever use them that is. Stay frosty!