Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some Progress

Since my last post I have gotten some more models ans well as finished painting some.
I got another Leman Russ painted, Tough Bastard, it will lead 2nd Squadron. I haven't taken many photos of my finished products lately, but I do have some I have not yet posted.

First up is my Company Command Squad:Next up is my 1st Platoon Command squad:

Next up is an infantry squad. This is my most recently photographed squad, but I have since improved my techniques for both shading and painting flesh. Which at least the flesh method can be seen in the command squads above.

Lastly I have 2 of my special weapons squads photographed, one full of plasma guns and one full of snipers:
Wish I had a few more of the old school Cadians, they were a nice change of pace repainting them. They were my first 2 Guardsmen and were quite atrocious before. I regret now not taking a picture of them before they got stripped but too late for regrets now.

That's all for now. I should be able to get some pictures taken this weekend, maybe even finally catalog everything in my army. Hopefully I will remember to take process shots of my next squad or vehicle. If anyone is out there, please remind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?